Short but tough ride today, battling against a strong headwind!
I was thinking of stopping after about 30 miles, when I reached Nevers! But after looking at the weather forecast, I saw tomorrow looks worse than today!
There’s heavy showers on and off all day tomorrow, so thought it would be better to push on today, then if it is bad tomorrow I’ll just stop!
Stopping early done me a favour, as I managed to find a campsite that was still open.
I’ve passed plenty of campsites in the last few days, but not many have been open, and the ones that were open were just at the wrong time of day!