Uzuntarla to Duzce 51 miles
No breakfast at the hotel this morning so managed to get an early start and was on the road at 7. Decided that the events in Iran aren’t going to get any better and perhaps I should look at my options. Passed my first hotel just before 1pm and decided to see if they had wifi. They did so decided to stop, even though it goes against the grain, it was also bugging me as to which way I could go if not going through Iran! Spent the afternoon looking at maps and on the internet and there only seems one route open to me unless I fly. Can’t head north through Georgia and over the top of Iran because of the time of year and snow, Syria’s out of the question. So I think I’m going down to the south of Turkey, get a ferry to Cyprus then another boat to Egypt, then cycle to Saudi Arabia and Dubai and fly to India as was the plan after not being able to go through Pakistan. Can I get a refund on the Iranian visa?